Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Loughborough University...

First of all, i admit i haven't been going around school because it is just too cold and i cannot handle it. I could feel my bones shiver the last time i stepped out even with the sun kindly shining its rays on us. Here are the only pictures that i've got of the place for now. It is a beautiful campus i must add. National University of Singapore should be like this. I wonder how those sportsmen train at night with this kind of temperature. They were running in groups and happily playing hockey at 10 p.m.




By the way, if you kind souls want to add in a glimmer of hope into my life (i'm entitled to be dramatic okay?), here's the address. I'll wait impatiently for the arrival of gifts such as those from Tiffany & Co., Prada or even DKNY. :)


Siti Aidayantie
Room F3A1
Butler Court
Loughborough University
LEicestershire
LE11 3TS UK

I'm so excited. *grin*

No comments: