Haven't been practising much but i figured out i just need a few words to survive Spain & Portugal.
It is madness calling for taxis to fetch me at 3.30 a.m. here to the airport. Most of the other taxis asked for 20 pounds for like a fifteen minutes journey. Pretty pissed cause i paid only 17 pounds from the airport to the university the other time. Maybe because it is too early. My initial plan is to walk to the train station or town and catch the airport shuttle at 10.25 p.m. (Tuesday) but i guess my parents and some friends managed to convince me that safety comes first since i'll be alone. It is not about the money i know... but i also think that i cannot afford to spend 17 pounds on cab fare. It is just too much.
So do you comprendo?
I shall be leaving soon and will be away for two weeks so do take care everyone at home. Will come online if the internet is not slow. Fiona will be reaching Mediterranean Youth Hostel at 11 p.m. tomorrow while i will probably reach at 11 a.m. I have plans to walk around without her first and explore that place. I want to visit the place where they filmed Cheetah Girls. Totally exciting. Probably will read my book at the cafe while waiting for Fiona to arrive from Brussels. :) I'm excited. I missed that girl!
I've learnt one very important sentence that can save me in times of emergencies:
Acepta usted tarjetas de credito?
Ma, if you are reading this, it means 'Do you accept Credit Cards?'
Come to Mama, Mango warehouse! Wheeeeeee. *grin*

