Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lake District & more... :)



This is me on the last day. This is going to be a post with many pictures and i've tried being very selective. The pictures posted here are some of the nicest. John has nicer pictures and i am so gonna bug him for it.

The hostel (YHA Windermere).

The Tea place at Bowness-on-Windermere. Look at the teapots hung above.

The Squirrel!


Two of the same scene during sunset on the second day. One is taken in sepia mode.

I just had to take this. This is especially for Ivy! :) You are famous.

I love the sun and its effects on nature.


Very Old English Bridge. I am too tiny in the pic!


On one of the peaks. Very happy. Wanted to picnic up there but no food, drinks & Joan.

William Woodsworth's home. The poet who wrote 'Daffodils'.

Our lunch! In a luxurious hotel.




At the Jetty. Almost at the end of the lake.









I don't know why but i adore this picture so much. Can you see the birds' nest?


Award-winning picture!

The poor horse :(



Outside the hostel.

The view from the room.

Well, i guess this is it. It's tough being selective because the pictures are all gorgeous. Enjoy! (:

No comments: