Thursday, May 3, 2007

International Day 2007.


Pretty thirsty after a hard day at work.


I love singing patriotic songs! Singing 'Home' made me miss it even more.


What i deserve.


This is Jerry. Oh he had to end up wearing the same colour as me.


The sweeeeeeet Lit girls - Joan (left) and Mei (right).


That's Alwyn. He is taller than me.


Flatmate Daniella (from Germany) and Blockmate Ida (from Poland).


This is Nash in between Melody and me. He is from Singapore. Hougang to be more specific. :)


Our booth. Top ten things you must know about Singapore.
Apart from the free giving away of Tiger Beer.


Geography majors! From left to right: Yingzhi, Verena (Germany), Melody & me.


This Joan. She has a body to boot.


Huiran is so fun. Now, that rhymes. I enjoyed the 'Hey, this is urgent. I've nothing to wear for bottom tomorrow (for International Day)" at 11.30 p.m.


Singapore- Brunei peace pact for the year 2007.
Left: Jeremy (Singapore) & Right: Wira (Brunei).


I love Helium-filled balloons!


The Greeks & their booth.


Lydia and Me at the booth.


From left to right: Mei, Alicia, Aida, Yingzhi, Mel & Wee Yong.


NUS Engine and Arts exchangees. Truce after half a semester's feud on "Engine low EQ".
They're nice really. Pity Yan Lian went off to school and couldn't make it for this photo-taking.


The coaster that vibrates when my food is ready.

So, it was a nice day apart from the unbearable cramps that rendered me helpless. At night though, the orgasmic Singapore curry we cooked cheered me up a little. Other than that, it was alright. I ended my day watching 'Power Ranger: The movie" and thinking of the buggers at home. Went to sleep teary- eyed.

YOU! You know what to do. :)

No comments: