Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The unbearable lightness of being...

Milan Kundera was right.

Anyway, I can't sleep. I can't sleep. I can't sleep.
This is really a pointless post.
But if you were to insist on reading, go ahead.

Freak. It is one of those nights you feel like crying yourself to sleep. No joke. Stop making excuses for me. It is really not PMS. I've got a paper to sit for tomorrow but as you can probably tell, i have ultimate confidence that i won't do that badly.

Doing too much on concepts and methods that i got myself excited about doing THE thesis. I can't wait to eventually write the acknowledgements:

Thank you.. 1) Supervisor,
2) (Typical) parents,
3) Friends,
4) The special one.

Did i miss anyone out? Probably.

I had the most frighteningly sad dream two nights back and i'm still at it.
Someone attempted to take my life and soul. I think it was some supernatural force. My deceased aunt came back to life to give me a hug. I teared like mad telling her i wanna follow her (In retrospect, i sure am glad she stopped me).

That's it. I just wanna talk about the insignificance of life and how the insignificance is a paradox cause it is unbearable because it is insignificant. Think about it.

No comments: